Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT) is hiring a Segment Marketing Manager in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Reporting to the Director, Brand Strategy and Category Management, the role of Segment Marketing Manager supports the vision and goals of HHT, by developing category plans and successful product launches for HHT's core and emerging product categories. This position works cross-functionally to drive top-line growth by setting a clear product vision across a multi-branded product portfolio. You will be a strong customer advocate and ensure HHT has the right product for the market by pursuing product growth, innovation, and effective lifecycle management.
What you will do:
- Develop the overall segment marketing strategies to achieve targeted sales growth and profitability levels in existing markets and targeted new market and customer segments.
- Develop and capitalize on deep customer, market/industry, and business insights and trends to drive differentiated value propositions and growth strategies for all segments.
- Be the overall champion for your specific marketing segment by taking a holistic view of each product as it aligns to the brand strategy and demonstrate the ability to be agnostic of brand, but accountable to support the overarching positioning of the brand.
- Prioritize work with cross-functional teams to keep the customer at our center and broaden organization understanding of the market landscape and customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with Sales, connecting marketing strategies to influence sales goals and initiatives.
- Achieve sales and profit margins through optimized product strategies, while actively influencing P&L to achieve sales growth.
- Create product opportunity briefs to facilitate research and to help communicate why we should pursue a specific R&D or product initiative.
- You will be the lead voice of the workflow between category to product management R&D and to operations.
- 360 views of the product strategy with centralized ownership of product pipeline as it ties to the business strategy/long-range plan.
- Define and create compelling multi-year category and product portfolio strategies and priorities that are relevant to consumers by category by optimizing multi-branded product portfolio.
- Lead lifecycle management best practices by collaborating with HHT sales on assessing root cause for lagging sales by SKU and execute corrective actions to meet sales goals.
- Develop and partner cross-functionally to execute product launch strategy and tactics: Lead the marketing communications kick-off and strategy meetings for product launches to develop impactful launch objectives and goals by aligning resources, managing workstreams and delivering market readiness deadlines including all launch deliverables (communication vehicles, sales enablement tools, showroom displays, training).
- Represent category and/or brand in the marketplace at tradeshows & customer events, as needed.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Product Management, Business Administration, or Communications related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible, successful, and balanced experience in marketing strategies and product development
- Strategic - Ability to see the big picture and think both long-term and short-term to develop actionable and well-defined strategic marketing plans.
- Communication - Requires excellent communications both written and verbal and at many levels with strategy documents, marketing information, product literature review, etc. Requires confident public speaking abilities in front of customers and executive audiences.
- Leading with influence: Ability to work cross-functionally and lead without authority to drive success and obtain resources.
- Analytical: Ability to consume multiple sources of complex sales & marketing data and distill it down to key areas of opportunity for long-term strategies.
- Technically-Savvy (comfortable working with engineers in R&D and manufacturing environments)
- Customer-focused: Understand customer's business & how we can help them win.
- Accountable: You own your mistakes and are willing to learn from them.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
Web Reference : AJF/353781309-157
Posted Date : Tue, 05 Jul 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Hearth & Home Technologies. Please note Sales Jobs Central is not responsible for the application process on any external website.