The Marketing Manager of Strategy is responsible for being customer-obsessed and creating strategies for high-level marketing and creative across marketing channels, content and creative development.
The Marketing Manager of Marketing Strategy is a data-driven marketing strategist with the ability to leverage both the art and science of marketing. The person in this position brings a high level of competency for brand development, content creation and strategic marketing planning.
This person brings an equal ability to think forward and create long-terms plans and at the same time be flexible to pivot and guide change as needed to meet the changing needs of the customer and the business.
This position reports to the Senior Director Marketing Strategy & Customer Insights.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists the Sr. Director Marketing with strategic marketing planning
- Unites a deep understanding of customer behaviors and mindset, year-over-year performance and improvement optimizations needed, and future-forward business drivers to develop plans that drive results
- Aggregates the FY plans, board decks and other key presentations as necessary
- Clearly outline steps, deadlines, and milestones related to strategy planning process and customer experience workshops.
Merch Process Connection, Brief Development and Brief Writing
- Creates strong relationships with senior and mid-level merchandise partners and connects into their process at key points
- Supports the upfront planning process as a touchpoint for merchandising strategy through the Marketing Kickoff
- Develops and delivers strategic briefs for key product stories and promotional events with a strong emphasis on customer mindset, for internal and external agency partners and channel leads
- Develops customer mindset mapping to integrate into North Star briefs in order to ensure that all channel teams are able to align their strategic plans with a blend of both customer need and product availability
- Supports the Briefings and Key Marketing Stories Development, creation and Presentation
- Works with the Content Team as they begin content planning
- Ensures that ideas, channel plans and marketing stories are on strategy and on brief
- Continues to provide strategic support through execution with the integrated marketing team
Qualifications and Competencies
- At least 5 years of experience in positions relating to marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field, MBA is a plus
- Experience in retail environment, with projects that focus on the customer
- Ability to manage and simplify complex processes and problems
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills both in delivery and creation
- Ability to handle competing business demands while ensuring execution and consistent results with high energy and a high sense of urgency
- Self-starter, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a flexible environment with a positive attitude
When you're a part of our team, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our stores. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. At Home is committed to knitting diversity and inclusion into the fabric of our culture; we respect, appreciate and celebrate the experiences and qualities that differentiate everyone on the At Home team.
Web Reference : AJF/385442645-157
Posted Date : Wed, 10 Aug 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of At Home. Please note Sales Jobs Central is not responsible for the application process on any external website.