Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to work within the Sales and Marketing department to source, qualify and win new business. Working closely with the sales and technical teams, the Sales Development Representative will focus on glass microfluidic products and developing the customer base in the United States. This role will include internal/external sales, coordination with sales team and other departments, administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Interface closely with the scientific and engineering teams to develop product/technical knowledge and highlight areas of opportunity for development of existing or new production capabilities to win new business.
- Develop knowledge of customer product applications in order to establish customer needs and make product recommendations. Interface with the manufacturing operations and scientific teams to understand project complexity and translate into accurate pricing proposals.
- Development/Data Collection - Research the needs of prospective customers and identify key decision makers. Locate and propose potential business by contacting potential partners; discover and explore opportunities by researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Sales - Manage the portfolio of standard products and all customer activities related to standard products. Identify opportunities for customer development through product customization, and integration/coordination with other business units.
- Sales -- Field incoming inquiries (website, webinar leads, shows, etc..) about standard and custom products and elevate leads to sales manager when necessary
- Sales - Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport, set up meetings, inform them about new developments in the company's products, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sales - Develop quotes and proposals. Maintain customer-specific pricing list. Conduct negotiations. Coordinate sales activities and pricing strategy with the responsible sales manager.
- Sales - Visit customers to develop business, provide tech support, and support project management and execution.
- Communication - Provide technical product support to customers. Address incoming technical and supply chain questions, directly or in consultation with sales management, operations, or scientific teams as appropriate.
- Administrative -- Handle orders by phone/email and check that orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers. Ensure orders are processed correctly and coordinate with logistics/customer service on order fulfillment.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Materials Science (or related discipline).
- Relevant experience in Sales, Business Development and/or Product Management. CRM experience is a plus.
- Relevant experience in medical, biotechnology and/or a specialty glass field.
- Applicable knowledge in Medical Diagnostics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Microfluids and/or Microarrays.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%, including international travel.
Web Reference : AJF/308651215-157
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of StarrTrax. Please note Sales Jobs Central is not responsible for the application process on any external website.