Imagine .working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Associate Brand Manager is a key participant in the delivery of AOP financial and brand health metrics. They independently manage brand volume forecasting, own development of new products, leading a multi-functional team (product development, supply chain, finance, sales, package design) and perform on-going and ad-hoc brand analyses.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Work closely with a broad cross functional team to develop and launch new products (including product development, packaging).
- Become the business "expert" on the Pretzel Category for both Campbell Snacks and competitors to guide delivery of annual financial plan.
- Conduct analyses of business results/trend and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Support Brand Team through Integrated Business Planning process
- Partner closely with Sales to deliver best in class selling stores and strong in store execution
Job Complexity :
- Analyzes business results/trends and recommends appropriate course of action (with coaching as needed)
- Works closely with cross-functional team members to help create direction and drive overall strategy
- Juggles and advances multiple priorities at once to drive excellence in execution across all initiatives
College Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
Years of relevant experience: 2-3 years preferably in food and/or CPG
- Ability to deliver against key objectives and timelines.
- Ability to manage and work across a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, sales and agencies.
- Ability to work well both individually and within both the cross-functional and brand teams.
- Curiosity, a proactive desire to understand, test and learn
- Strong analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills to drive alignment and create direction across the organization
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to motivate & lead a diverse cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, market research, finance, operations, research and development, sales, brand partners & agencies
- Digital experience a plus
- Experience with IRI/ACNielsen Consumption/Category Tools and formulating/distilling analysis preferred
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Web Reference : AJF/379081566-157
Posted Date : Mon, 15 Aug 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Campbells. Please note Sales Jobs Central is not responsible for the application process on any external website.